• As many as ten Military Health Science Faculty’s students have engaged at the Brno Regional Hygienic Centre in the smart quarantine project that has launched its pilot phase in South Moravia Region.
• Researchers of the University of Defence NBC Defence Institute have engaged in a successful research project of improving the FFP3 filtering efficiency for the smallest particles, such as viruses.
• University of Defence Faculty of Military Health Sciences personnel have engaged in the contemporary situation to support both the military and civilian medical capabilities. They utilise their professional abilities as the experts employed by the important education and research institution to help fighting Covid-19 spread.
• The list of personalities who have delivered a lecture to the audience of General Staff Course attendees and other staff of the University of Defence encompassed the Ambassador of the Republic of France to the Czech Republic, H.E. Roland Galharague. He visited the university on 18 February 2020 in the company of French Defence Attaché lieutenant colonel Daniel Kopecky.
• It is Thursday 30 January 2020 afternoon in the Jesenik Mountains and all has got quiet. Four days of tough struggle to beat nature’s traps, the challenges of activities and to push own limits are over for the military Winter Survival 2020 participants. New Czech Army champions celebrate, Austrians enjoy the deserved silver.