• Prime Minister Andrej Babis and Minister of Defence Lubomír Metnar came to the University of Defence’s Faculty of Military Health Sciences in Hradec Kralove to see and thank military medics for their effort paid during the corona virus crisis. On the occasion they got acquainted with the education and research institution.
• The Hospital of Marianske Lazne is slightly more than a kilometre away from Bavaria Pension there. A group of 13 University of Defence first-year students walked the distance to help a facility of the most affected by the new coronavirus disease – local hospital follow-on care department. Their support deserved appreciation from first the Minister of Defence who thanked all military personnel deployed there on 20 May 2020 and a day later from University's deputy rector-commandant colonel Alois Matyzka who met the students.
• It was before the corona virus quarantine period that the Department of Leadership together with the Cadets Regiment and the Physical Training and Sports Centre had two-phase preparatory runs for the fourth-year Combined Arms Commander students to get ready for the selection to the most challenging Commando Course.
• There is no Regional Hygienic Centre in the Czech Republic that would not engage Faculty of Military Health Sciences students. They contribute to the project aimed at releasing the economics and common life tied by the general quarantine measures. Their role got appreciation from an initiator of the smart quarantine project Petr Bartoš.
• The International Space Station agenda contains launching the application developed by Military Secondary School students in Moravska Trebova under tutoring of the Aircraft Technology Department teachers, Faculty of Military Technology, University of Defence. The application should run for 180 minutes, which roughly equals two orbits around the Earth.