• University of Defence held the first meeting of its new Scientific Board in Brno on 14 October. Board chairperson and university rector-commandant colonel Zuzana Kročová opened the meeting by handing the Letters of Appointment to the present regular members and one permanent guest.
• This year coronavirus pandemics considerably modified the celebrations of Czechoslovak state foundation. The ceremony held on 29 October took an intimate mode skipping the official speeches or national anthem.
• University of Defence rector-commandant colonel Zuzana Krocova and Multinational Logistic Coordination Centre director colonel Daniel Zlatnik undersigned an agreement of cooperation at the military academic grounds on 6 October 2020 as the basis for further harmonised cooperation in military logistics.
• On 22 July 2020, Security and Military Strategic Studies Centre’s representatives received the 2020 National Security Council’s Award in the main category, presented by the Prime Minister Andrej Babis. The ceremony took place in Liechtenstein Palace in Prague.
• Czech President Milos Zeman appointed Colonel Zuzana Krocova the new University of Defence rector in the Throne Room at Prague Castle on 29 July 2020 at the presence of the leading defence personalities headed by Minister of Defence Lubomír Metnar and Chief of General Staff General of the Army Ales Opata.